General policy on the protection of personal data
Effective from: 01.01.2021
Date of last update: 01.06.2021
We take care of your personal data
Protecting the information you provide is extremely important to us.
Here are some things you need to know about the information we collect, the purpose for which we collect it, how we use it and who else we share it with.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address AMURO RENT SRL, Tudor Vladimirescu Avenue 81, Iasi 700401.
If we know some information about you, we can provide you with better personalised service. Protecting your personal data is our priority.
Through this Personal Data Protection Policy (the "GDPR Policy") we want to ensure that you have access to adequate information about the collection and processing of your personal data, including that information about which we are required to inform you, as required by applicable personal data protection regulations, including GDPR Regulation No. 2016/679 The General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
The use and processing of personal data, AMURO RENT SRL strictly complies with the legal provisions in force on data protection.
The right of use of personal data and anonymous data is reserved to the company AMURO RENT SRL within the limits provided for by law, while respecting the rights of the data subjects described below.
This data protection statement applies only to the activities, operations, sites and sub-domains related to AMURO RENT SRLbut not for activities or sites controlled or operated by third parties.
Please check the data protection statements of websites controlled or operated by third parties, as these websites are not under our control, and AMURO RENT SRL does not assume responsibility for their content and data protection measures.
This GDPR Policy may be supplemented by other information provided by us, as well as other terms and conditions that apply to this website or to which you have consented by interacting with us.
Your recommendations are always welcome.
- Why do we collect your data?
The use of your personal data allows us to improve our services, helps us to process your
requests faster and manage our relationship with you better.
Here are some ways in which the information you provide can be used:
- To ensure that we and/or our partners can contact you easily
- To provide you with the information you have requested
- To send you relevant information about our products and services
- To measure the performance of our advertising campaigns
- To measure the performance of our sales and after-sales services
Subject to your prior consent, we may also use your personal data to:
- Send personalised advertisements about our vehicles, products and services
- Deliver personalised customer experiences
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Send invitations to events
The data you provide helps us to ensure that if we send you a communication, it is relevant to you.
- What kind of personal data do we collect?
Any information we have about you is most likely provided by you - for example, you have completed a Test Drive form.
You can access the data collected about you at any time:
- Personal information (name, address, email, phone)
- Type of application
- Origin of the application
- Purchase/ownership/use data (machine model, products and services required)
- Browsing data from our websites
- Special regime data processing
Monitoring methods in AMURO RENT SRL
- Video surveillance:
- Its purpose is to ensure the security and protection of persons, property and valuables, buildings and installations AMURO RENT SRL, to prevent and combat the commission of criminal offences and the premises affected by them, and/or to pursue legitimate interests, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms or the interests of the persons concerned are not prejudiced.
- The processing concerns any image which allows the direct or indirect identification of individuals;
- Video surveillance cameras are placed in visible locations and are appropriately signposted;
- The processing of employee data by means of video surveillance (e.g. cashier, treasury, safe deposit boxes) is permitted for the fulfilment of express legal obligations (ensuring the security and protection of assets including the prevention and combating of criminal offences) or on the basis of a legitimate interest, while respecting the rights of employees, in particular their prior information.
- Ensuring the security of the information system and electronic communications within AMURO RENT SRL:
- It aims to protect confidential information, security of information systems, prevention and/or detection of fraud, prevention of leakage of information containing personal data by excluding unauthorized access to it;
- to prevent unauthorized destruction, modification, copying, blocking of personal data in telecommunications networks and information resources; to comply with the regulatory framework for the use of information systems and programs for processing personal data; to ensure the completeness, integrity, veracity of personal data in telecommunications networks and information resources; to preserve the possibilities of managing the processing and storage of personal data, as well as the protection of reputation. It also aims at monitoring the evolution of threats related to information systems and especially risks of a logistical nature (intrusion, blocking of services, etc.). The processing concerns only traffic data and access/mail transmission data;
- However, the access/monitoring of content data is only carried out in exceptional circumstances with good reason and in cases determined by the need to comply with legal provisions;
- Employees will be informed at the time of hiring, and whenever appropriate, about how to use the internet and e-mail connection, as well as applicable exceptions.
- Monitoring of cars owned by AMURO RENT SRL/used by AMURO RENT SRL / made available by AMURO RENT SRL to third parties:
- It aims at vehicle security (guarding and protection of property). The data that can be processed in this case are: vehicle details, planned route, incident data (date, time, place of accident).
- Physical access control within AMURO RENT Employee LLC:
It is intended to provide access control within AMURO RENT SRL and the data obtained as a result of this processing will not be used for other subsequent purposes.
The processing time of this monitoring data within the AMURO RENT SRL
For the purposes mentioned in points A, B, C and D, AMURO RENT SRL will process the Data during the relationship with the Data Subject or for the period required by law and documented in the File Nomenclature and operational procedures applicable to each department.
After the end of the Data Processing operations, for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be archived by AMURO RENT SRL for the period of time laid down in the internal regulatory documents, and subsequently, on expiry of the storage period, destroyed as specified in the applicable procedure.
- How long will we store your data?
The table below shows the maximum periods for which we will store your data. After the expiry of this period, your data will be securely deleted.
|Pre-contractual relationship management with clients||5 years|
|Sending relevant information about vehicles and services, measuring the performance of promotional campaigns, sales and after-sales services||5 years for clients, 3 years for prospects|
|Sending personalised advertisements about vehicles, products and services, as well as offering personalised customer experiences||5 years for clients, 3 years for prospects|
|Conduct customer satisfaction surveys||3 years since the end of the survey|
- Who else could we give access to your personal data?
We may give access to some of your personal information to some of our partners in order to improve our services.
We ensure contractually and operationally that they are as committed as we are to protecting personal data and information.
Our direct partners
Our partners use your data to provide you with better services.
This could include dealing with special requests, personalised offers and informing you - such as a new model available for Test Drive or presenting and sending after-sales service offers.
We provide your data to companies that provide services on our behalf. These include:
- website hosting services
- e-mail services
- raffle sponsorships
- competitions & promotions
- audit services
- customer orders
- data analysis
- customer service
- customer satisfaction studies and research
All these companies have strict obligations to protect your data.
Compliance and security reasons
We may need to disclose your personal data to public and government authorities for national security, law enforcement or other reasons of public importance.
When the law allows us to do so, we will inform you prior to such a transfer.
We may also disclose personal information if we determine in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, resolve legal disputes, comply with our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our users.
Data transfer within the European Economic Area
In the case of transferring personal data to the European Economic Area (EEA), AMURO RENT SRL and our partners pay particular attention to how the data is processed, implementing the EU model clauses with the EEA entity.
If such transfers are made to the EEA, you can obtain a copy of the EU model clauses by sending your request to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the postal address Bulevardul Tudor Vladimirescu 81, Iași 700401.
- What are your rights?
You have a number of rights under the applicable data protection regulations.
Some rights are quite complex and include derogations, so it is advisable to read the relevant legislation as well as the directives issued by the competent authorities to get a full explanation of these rights.
Otherwise, you can find a summary of your rights in the section below.
- Right to access data.You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by us.
In addition, you have the right to obtain more detailed information regarding the personal data stored and the processing of such data by us and, in certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain a copy of such personal data.
- The right to rectify data.
You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data and, taking into account the purpose for which they are processed, to request the completion of missing personal data.
- The right to erasure of data.
In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted without undue delay. These circumstances include:
- when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- when you withdraw your consent for consent-based processing;
- when the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- when personal data have been processed without complying with the applicable legislation. However, there are some general exemptions from the right to erasure of data. These general exemptions include cases where processing is necessary:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for the fulfilment of legal obligations or;
- for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing.
In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Where processing has been restricted, we may continue to store your personal data. Otherwise, we will process it only when:
- we have your consent;
- are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- are necessary to protect the rights of another natural or legal person;
- for important public interest considerations.
- Right to data portability.
To the extent that the legal framework for processing is your consent. And this processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and compatible with generic reading devices.
However, this right does not apply where its exercise would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to object.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons specific to your individual situation, but only to the extent that the lawful basis for processing is that the processing is necessary:
- for carrying out an action in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in or;
- for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party. In such a case we will stop processing personal data, except where we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or where the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you raise such an objection, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
- Right to withdraw consent.
To the extent that the lawful basis for processing data arises from your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you withdraw your consent, we will cease processing your personal data, unless and to the extent that further processing is permitted or required under applicable data protection regulations or other laws and regulations that apply in this context.
Your withdrawal of consent will in no way affect the legal basis on which the processing was done prior to the withdrawal of consent.
If you refrain from providing the necessary consents or if you subsequently withdraw these consents, this may result in you no longer being able to benefit from part of the service offering provided by us.
- The right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority at any time.
The data protection supervisory authority in Romania is:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
- Address. General Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, 010336, Bucharest, Romania
- Phone: +40318059211
- Website: http://www.dataprotection.ro/
We do our best to ensure that we protect your personal data, inform you about how we process your personal data and comply with applicable data protection regulations.
If you have any complaints about the processing and protection of your personal data or about the information we have provided to you, we encourage you to notify us so that we can improve our services.
Please also contact us without hesitation when you want to exercise your rights.
Please contact us via the contact details listed at the beginning of the document.
We also ask that you provide us with information relevant to the processing of your request, including your full name and email address, so that we can identify you. We will process your request without undue delay.
You can withdraw your consent to receive newsletters etc. at any time and unsubscribe from an email list by following the instructions in any email or communication you receive from us.
You can access your personal data or ask for it to be deleted or changed at any time. You can also request to receive your personal data in a standard format.
You can object to the processing of your data or request the restriction of its use.
To make a request or complaint, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address Iasi, Bulevardul Tudor Vladimirescu 81, postal code 700401.
Finally, if you feel necessary, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.